Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bead Soup is Here

It is Bead Soup time again. I am thrilled that life is allowing me to be participating this time around. Life is good.

I am partners with Laurie from Tree of Life - rooted in my soul. Now if you have been following me and my work in anyway you will surely agree that this partnership is a perfect pairing because of my LOVE for creating trees of life!!!

I am looking forward to this Bead Soup adventure. If you would like to follow additional Bead Soup adventurers please visit our gracious hostess, Lori Anderson at her blog Pretty Things.
Here are a few links to 2011 Bead Soup:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your thoughts and comments, so please feel free to share. I encourage kindness in all words.
Ema

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kleenex Softness Worth SharingKleenex Soft Tissues